Even though the weekend hasn’t officially started yet, it feels like it for me. Today is my day off from running, and my calendar is empty for today! As busy as this week was, it was also super productive. Yesterday afternoon, I was able to shoot a sneak peak of the Fall and Winter stuff that DC is putting out this year (see above for a teaser). It was one of those jobs that I was as excited about shooting, as I was to see what they are coming out with, this year.
Moving on– I received a call from Piper’s social worker yesterday, that someone from a long term care facility was visiting Blythedale and met Piper. I wasn’t exactly sure how to read the call, since it may mean nothing, for now. But it was one of those painful reminders that Piper cannot stay at Blythedale indefinitely. More on that as it develops (hopefully not anytime soon).
This weekend– As usual, we have a pretty packed agenda. Here is the rundown-
- Friday night: possibly deliver aquarium to a buyer. Sold Tina and some of the convicts this morning. It was really sad for me. But their new dad is as big of a fish nerd as me, so I know they will have a good home.
- Forget about the double down, Reagan is going to attempt to make us burger melts (Reagan’s would be a veggie burger, of course):
- Saturday morning: 16 Mile run, then visit Piper.
- Saturday evening: Shoot inaugural opening of the Hole Gallery, which will be taking the place of the Deitch Project, in SoHo. Then, dinner date with Reagy B.
- Sunday morning early: Trek to Governor’s Island for the Clicquot Classic Polo Match. The press check-in sheet said to bring a ladder and a long lens. I don’t have any ladders. Maybe I can borrow one from our super. Hahahaha. Should be interesting. It will be my first trip to Governor’s Island, this summer. I’m excited for it.
- Sunday afternoon: Attend a KAWS exhibit opening at the Aldrich Gallery in CT (hopefully with Reagan). Then visit Piper again, on the way home.
- Random additional item: I’m selling this Canon zoom lens. Email me if you are interested.
Pardon all of the list making that I have been doing lately. Sometimes it is the only way I can stay organized. Have a great weekend!!